Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What do you think about France ?

I was in France about 3 weeks ago and I loved it sooo much! I think it's amazing there. It's beautiful there, and I love the architecture, the people, the food, and how they have cute little cafe's everywhere, and it was just overall super fun there and I loved seeing all of the famous sites like the Eiffel Tower of course and such. It felt like I was in la la land over there.. it was so great! Not to mention the guys over there are so adorable & nice as well. America is horrible compared to France.. we don't have any nice architecture or cute cafe's or anything, just a bunch of fast food places, it's just all blah and boring, nothing good or interesting to see, and the guys here are horrible as well. No offense to America but it's true. I'm looking into going to University there and permanently living there after University.

No comments:

Post a Comment