Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Can someone please decode this guy!?

This guy has been pursuing me for about 5 months now, I liked him but wasn't exactly ready to date. I finally feel ok to date and we've hung out a few times and have a lot of fun together. But I'm having issues with trying to figure out if he actually likes me or not. Like I said we had a lot of fun hanging out and he's really attentive and flirty but he doesn't call me he only texts me... Which is ok since we've been on 2 dates. My issue is I feel like the texts are almost awkward then he will just stop writing back at some random point. Then I find myself thinking like a stupid girl well does he like me? Or do guys not feel the same way as girls when it comes to texting? We're in our late 20s so I feel like I should be able to not be so needy and lame. Can someone give me advice as to how I can tell if a guy likes me if he doesn't text me as much as I'd like!?

No comments:

Post a Comment