Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Couple's Baby Shower?

We had a co-ed shower and it was a big hit! My husband rented a HUGE smoker on a trailer and literally smoked meat for whole weekend.. We had friends dropping by before, during, and after my shower.. Also, we didnt play any of the games either. That was my choice, I just dont really like being the center of attention anyway, so the last thing I wanted to do was have people wrap toilet paper around my stomach trying to guess how fat I had gotten! But I did see a "game" online one time that I thought was so great, and this is something you can make the guys do and it would be really funny.. its more of a prank than anything.. But you choose one guy to be the one your going to prank, and tell everyone else who is going to play the "game" what is actually going to go on.. Then, you tell everyone your going to play "find the baby".. You'll fill bowls with whipped cream, and pretend there is a little plastic baby toy inside the bowls, and they have to try and find the little baby by sticking their whole face in the bowls and trying to fish it out with their mouths.. All the while their blindfolded so they cant see anything. When you say GO, the other people who are in on the joke take their blindfolds off and watch the one guy who is being pranked to make a huge mess of himself while he thinks everyone else is doing the same, and your "cheering" on everyone else.. haha.. The expressions on their face should be priceless when they realize they've been pranked! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment