Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Does everyone feel like this at one point or another??? Plz help!!!?

Ok so this year i had a huge crush on this guy and i finally told him but he didnt like me and i could literally feel my heart break! There was a sinking feeling where my heart is. and i thought heartbroken was just an expression but i really could feel my heart break! That was about 3-5 months ago and after i told him and got over it i was fine but still liked him a little. then now its back and i have no idea what to do! i think some guys are cute but then i find out that theyre like 4 years older than me! I havent liked anyone else since 5th grade cuz thats when i met him! But it seems like he likes me but he tells me he doesnt! He kinda flirts but it seems like he likes this other chick! PLZ HELP! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO THINK OR DO, and this might sound lame but ive never felt like this before!!!! Btw no haters plz im rlly upset...

No comments:

Post a Comment