Thursday, July 21, 2011

Better not to love at all?

it's in my mindset that i don't want to get myself into a relationship, or in too many friendships for that matter. the reason for this is because i know i'll have a good chance of losing it anyway. it's occured to me that whenever i make a new "friend" or "girl friend", i lthe relationship is lost within a few months. I'm positive it's because i'm kinda boring and lame when it comes to having fun, so the friendship dies out and eventually we just never talk anymore...ever. (even with buddies). I have done many things to be more "alive" but more or less it's a fail. Conversations don't last more than a minute before we run out of things to talk about. So maybe not going through relationships or friendships anymore, and keep the few i have, is the best option??

No comments:

Post a Comment